Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Well tomorrow is my last day employed at Wells Fargo Insurance Services of Alabama Inc. (previously Duckworth Morris). I prefer the latter. Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel right now. I'm so excited to start our new journey in B'ham but I will be so sad to leave a place that was so good to me. I really worked with some incredible people there. I've grown up so much in the 5 1/2 years that I have been there. I had all 3 of my girls while employed there. I worked with two amazing agents and put a lot of who I am into that job. I have memories of working there that will never fade. I hope to have as good co-workers in my next job.
So, we close now Monday morning (30th) at 8am. I guess Alex will definitely have to pull me out of bed and get me there on time. However, I can't wait for that part to be over and the move to be over. We are all sleep deprived and cranky. Thanks to everyone who has already and will be helping us with this move. We love you all tremendously!!!

0 comments: