Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

So Christmas has come and gone once more. It was a busy time for my family so I'm having to hit the highlights for you.
We always go to Al's family for Christmas Eve. Here's all the Hicks grand kids ready to open presents.
A sweet moment caught with PawPaw reading a book.

Here's the loot from Santa all pretty and organized.

Here's the tornado that ensues once they are let loose on the loot.

My babies with their new BFC Dolls. These cute girlies were on top of my girlies list so they were very happy. We had a pretty good Christmas. Lots of presents and lots of love. It was still tough with out my dad there but my girls were happy and that makes all the difference for me.
More to come soon....
PS- Happy New Year - Here's to a new year and new beginnings. I wish nothing but good things for you this year. I'm starting mine with an Auburn win (I hope)!!! War Eagle!!!!!

1 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Glad Christmas was great for all... My tb and her cousin also received BFC dolls, loved them! That pic of all 3 girlies in the chair is precious, sweet smiles!!!