Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's Over

OK so it's finally over. We are homeless! It's been exhausting and exciting all at the same time. We signed the papers Monday morning and Ttown is now a memory for us. I'm sure we'll be back to visit though.

I found these pictures and just thought they were cute! They aren't necessarily recent but still they are cute. The other night me and mom were laying on the bed with the girls and just talking and singing when Maggie announced in a matter of fact way to us all that, "Peter Pan is my best friend!" Not sure where that came from but it sure was funny!

Gracie wanted to go back to her Home Tuesday and got a little sad. Her YaYa, Maggie, consoled her by telling her our house was broken now. Funny!! :)

We went to see Granny ("Ganny" to the twins) yesterday. They all had so much fun visiting with Hunter and Granny. I'm glad we are closer now so they can visit more with their great-grandmother.

Not sure what we are going to do today but I'm sure the girls can find some trouble to get into.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: