Well here are a few updates:
- Computer has recovered from it's virus and is back at home now. Yippee. Now I can really post again. PS- we got the virus from facebook so be careful when using it.
- Alex goes back to the doctor Thursday so cross your fingers he gets to do away with the sling. He also had a tooth pulled today. Yikes!!
- Al's dad's surgery went very well and we should know the prognosis this week hopefully.
- My brother's birthday is today. Happy Birthday Jonathan. Love you!
- I have lots of pictures to post and lots to catch you up on so stay tuned.
I did attach some pictures for you from a couple of weeks ago. The girls helped my mom and brother rake leaves in their front yard. Mom (Nana) says that my Gracie was quite the worker. The other two lasted a little while and retreated back in the house to watch TV.