Saturday, November 8, 2008

The 1st Field Trip

Clara Paige's first school field trip was to the Old Baker Farm for a Pumpkin Patch experience a couple of weeks ago. Of coarse I went along b/c I was not going to miss this with my girl. It was a really great day but boy was it colder than I thought it was going to be that day.
This is her teacher and all the girls in her class. A pretty good group of kidos and a very sweet teacher.
Here we are riding on the hayride back from picking out our pumpkins! Good thing I can keep some of these pumpkins around through Thanksgiving b/c we've got a bunch of them around the house from all the pumpkin patches we visited this year. That was a hint that I've got more pictures from another patch from another day and time. So hang in there with me.


And here's the crew. CP, Abby, Kaylee and Emily. Its amazing what you learn about your child and her friends from a simple trip to the farm (pumpkin patch). From what I'm gathering CP and Miss Abby are quite the twosome and are hilarious together. I think we have a new little buddy in our future. Her mom is adorable too! I look forward to more experiences with Mrs. Cunningham's Kindergarten class!






1 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for your comment. We are loving her more each moment. :) I'm so sorry for your loss, and we'll be praying for your family! Your girls are adorable!!!