Monday, November 10, 2008

More Pumpkin Patching

I know I'm back pedaling here but I've felt that way a lot lately. I did want to share these pictures with you though. We went to the Pumpkin Patch before Halloween with our dear friends the Millers and Dodsons. We had a very good time and I couldn't let these pictures not get posted.

Here's a sweet one of all the girlies. I have one like this from a couple of years ago and it is one of my favorites. Its amazing how much they have all grown.


Me and my Honey. Don't know what I'd do without him.




Me and my bestest girl friend, Rachel. Don't know what I'd do without her either.




The girlies again. Aren't they something else?


Here are the twinlings, Nate & Josh. Don't know which is which. Sorry folks!
My adorable family if I do say so myself!!


Here is one that was taken at our Church Hayride that same weekend. That was lots of fun too. We had a bonfire, somewhat cooked hot dogs and a cool but creepy hayride. I also burned the mess out of my tongue with some piping hot cider. Note to self: do not do that again, dork!!
Well ok maybe that takes care of the Halloweenish stuff for you. My dad was with us on both of these excursions and these will be some of the last moments I will treasure with him. These were the kinds of things he was always there for.
On to the Holidays I suppose. I'm not sure I'm ready for them. Not sure if they will help or hurt but just keep us in those prayers of yours!!
Have a great week!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious memories. Thinking of you and praying for you. Love you.