Thursday, November 20, 2008

I thought I would just put a cute and happy picture on this post for everyone since things have been so down and serious lately. I can tell you I'm tired of being sad and worried and scared and all those things. I mean I'm not that way all the time but I think everyone could use a great boost every once in a while so it might be a little early but HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ya! Although we will be missing someone very prominent in our family gatherings this holiday season I can reassure you that I am more grateful than I have ever been in my life for the ones that I am blessed to know and love. I don't want to waste another minute without everyone one in my life knowing how much they mean to me and how loved they are!!

Ok with that being said, I thought I'd share a few things and get everyone caught up.

  • Please see Kim's Blog for an update on her mom. Things seem to be at the most less critical but her mom has a long way to go to be better. Prayers all around for them: Kim, Brady, the kidos, her mom and her dad!!!
  • My precious twinkies will have their 4th birthday party this weekend. I have lots to get done before Saturday for that. Their actual birthday is on the 24th and I can't believe that
    they will be 4 years old. Seriously, where did all the time go?? Oh yeah, chasing twins!!
  • Next week is Thanksgiving and it will be hard for us no doubt so keep us in your thoughts if ya don't mind.

That's all I can think of right now. I have lots and lots of thoughts going through my head constantly now so again just bare with me if I go on rambling about a thought or a feeling or whatever hits my head that day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ramble all you want and we'll listen (or read, in this case) :o) Hugs to all and let us know what you want us to do for the party.

Lana said...

Love you and love the Pooh pic.