Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day To You

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!
Be safe and don't eat too much!!


I know it's a day early but ya never know what's going to happen b/w now and then so just wanted to share my wishes with you now. I hope you all remember what you are truly thankful for this year. There are so many much more important things in life other than the petty things we worry over each day. Be sure to remember the Maker and be thankful for his sacrifice for us so we can enjoy such holidays as these. Now, buckle up your seat belts b/c Christmas is right around the corner. God bless you all and continue to remember us and the Lawson's in your prayers this holiday season!!


PS-we did get our computer back so there will be bday party pictures soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Michele. God is so good to all of us. You and your family are in my thoughts. Tell your mother hello for me. God Bless You.

hicksfamilycircus said...

Alison,
Thank you so much for always thinking of me and lifting me up. I love you!

Kim Lawson said...

I will be thinking of you and your family tomorrow. Give your mom a hug from me. Love you, girl!!