Monday, November 24, 2008

My Babies are 4!

My little girls are not little anymore. Today they turned 4 years old and I am amazed at how time has flown by. My original intention was to do a slide show with some touching and precious baby pictures of my angels but it seems our home computer has taken a long dive off a short pier so it is in the computer hospital right now. I'm actually posting this from Al's work computer so I guess I'll show what I already have ready. Enjoy and remember that each day is a blessing and mine are filled with 3 of the sweetest blessings God ever sent to Earth! Mommy and Daddy love you Gracie and Maggie to the moon and back!!



3 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

It's just so hard to believe Maggie and Gracie are 4 and John Brady will be 4 in January. It seems just a few minutes ago you and I began our adventure as mommies of 3!! WOW!! Happy Birthday sweet girls!! We love you Mags and Gracie!!

Robby and Rachel said...

I love the slideshow, there are some very sweet, special memories in there! Can you believe your babies are 4 (going on 16)??? Happy Birthday Maggie and Gracie! We love you!!! Rachel, Robby, Emily, Bailey, Josh and Nate...wow, that takes a while to type...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday "the Girls!" We love you!! Nicholas and Zack and their mommy and daddy :o)